wave-vs.net Enterprise Server Edition
wave-vs.net Enterprise Edition is designed to support Collaborative Work for medium and large companies.
Server Architecture includes:
- Execute as Windows Process
- Includes a MMC 3.0 - Administration Console
- Support wave-vs.net Host Name configuration
- Support wave-vs.net Server Federation Architecture
wave-vs.net Enterprise Server Administration
Administration and Configuration for Enterprise Server is done using a MMC Console where you can Manage:
- Server wave-vs.net Specific Configutraion
- Server Network Configuration
- User Accounts
- Server State (Start/Stop)
- Configuration for Federation channels to connect to other wave-vs.net Enterprise Servers
wave-vs.net Enterprise Server Configuration
Using Server Configuration page you can configure several Options for Server:
- TCP/IP IPv4 or IPv6 Configuration
- wave-vs.net Server Host Domain Name (Federation Host Name)
- Connection-Level Security 'Handshake Token'
wave-vs.net Federation Architecture
Federation architecture is use when you want to interconnect several wave-vs.net Enterprise Server Edition
to work as a unique wave-vs.net Virtual Server, for instance, when you have several Servers on different Locations.
To enable a Server for Federation an exclusive wave-vs.net Server Host Domain Name for each Server needs to be configure for:
- Identify Server uniquely between all Federated Servers (spain_office.wave-vs.net)
- Identify uniquely User Account belonging to Server (jsp@spain_office.wave-vs.net)
NOTE: wave-vs.net Server Host Domain Name is a name you give to Uniquely Identify server in your Federation Communication Channels, it has nothing to do with Windows Host Name
or DNS Entries, as you can see on above Configuration Interface there is one additional Field for 'Network Host Name' this name MUST resolve to the right Server Host Machine IP Address.
(Google Wave, Wave, Microsoft, Visual Studio and other Trademarks are Trademarks from their respective